Darkness Into Light Clifden Registration
Registartion will take place at Supervalu Clifden on Saturday April 22nd and online shortly.
The 3rd Darkness Into Light Clifden Walk / Run will take place on Saturday May 6, 2017. Leaving from Clifden Town Hall at 04.15am following the route up Sky Road, down to Clifden Beach and along Clifden Bay back to the Town hall where there will be refreshments.
The good people of Clifden will watch the sun rise on behalf of Pieta House on May 6th! Surrounded by rugged mountains and breathtaking scenery, the coastal town in the heart of Connemara was the landing spot for Alcock and Vickers after their journey from Newfoundland and Darkness Into Light, although shorter in distance, will be no less significant in importance.
For more information about Darkness Into Light Clifden, please email Tom McEvoy at firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 093 25587 or, alternatively, visit their Facebook page.
Date: May 6th
Distance: 5km circuit
Starts/finishes at The Town Hall
1. You MUST print your receipt and bring it on the morning to pick up your t-shirt.
2. Late registration on the morning does not guarantee a t-shirt.
3. Please arrive by 4am. Please also allow time for parking.
4. Bring your torch.
5. Please respect traffic wardens and follow any instructions on arrival.
6. Please place any litter in bins provided.
7. There will be no storage for personal items during event, so please come ready to walk/run.